Whatever your line of business, Add HR can help with all aspects of your HR requirements
Add HR has helped a wide range of companies to implement HR best practices and solve a variety of HR challenges. Read more in the following selection of case studies and check back regularly for new additions.
End-to-end recruitment services make it plain sailing for the client
Add HR provided the following services:
- Developed an appropriate recruitment strategy, candidate profile and job specification
- Drafted the recruitment advertisement and placed it on relevant online sites
- Assessed all applications, including managing candidate communication at all stages
- Developed structured interview questions based on appropriate competencies
- Arranged and undertook first interviews, and produced a shortlist including full interview assessments and recommendations
- Arranged second interviews with the participation of the client
- Maintained appropriate records of reasons for rejection or failure to be shortlisted
- Managed the candidate database so that suitable candidates could be tracked and returned to if required
- Managed the job offer from the preparation through to acceptance and finalisation of start date.
Sensitive restructuring treating everyone with dignity
The client realised they needed a planned redundancy project to ensure the continued long term success of the business. Add HR swiftly assessed the situation and then structured and expedited an efficient yet comprehensive redundancy programme. Although this was obviously a stressful project for the consultancy, Add HR focused on delivering a programme that treated everyone fairly and sensitively – both the employees that were at risk and those that were not affected.